Valentine's Day success!

|

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm not normally the type of girl to go crazy over V-day. Its just another day. Why should your love for another person be wrapped up in this one day? Isn't love about loving the little day to day stuff? Well, this is my second Valentine's day with my man and we had to start out day out by working. Very busy day too, lots of husbands doing last minute V-day runs. Half way through the morning Michael comes to me and says that somebody trashed my desk and I had better go look at it. In a fit of anger at people trashing my desk I go to the back to find 12 beautiful red rose's from Michael.

Awww, and that's whats fun about Valentine's day!!!

My treat to Micheal was making home made chocolate dipped strawberries. Very easy, very delicious.....very addicting!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww so sweet! And I can just see you know when her told you about your desk! Haha

A Daughter of the King said...

So artistic! Boy, he really knows how to get you moving!

Rachel Lohrman said...

Um, yum!